Academic “Blog” about historical figure Lillie Devereaux Blake as she relates to First Wave feminism. 8 sources total. All had to be pre-approved. One source of research material I do not have a soft copy of: book,
Lillie Devereux Blake: Retracing a Life Erased
The following research materials will be provided :1 Primary source,1 scholarly essay from an academic journal,1 additional biographical source (WEBPAGE PENDING APPROVAL. WILL ADD LINK ASAP).
I also will provide several primary sources from contemporary figures Susan B. Anthony & Elizabeth Cady Stanton to use to compare/contrast in critique.
Each “post” should be 2-4 paragraphs long.
1. Provide a background discussion of Lillie Devereaux Blake and explain why interested in the subject. Make 2 posts.
2. Discuss what sources say/write about the subject using direct quotation and paraphrasing. Make 8 posts. (2 posts for each source.)
3. Provide your critical analysis of the information from your sources by following the instructions in the file entitled: Guidelines for Criticism. The Additional sources from Cady & Anthony may be used in this part. Make 3 posts.
4. Discuss how your subject is important to history and/or contemporary life. 1-2 posts.
5. Citations: APA. does not count towards minimum # of posts. Include all research sources & pictures.