Trustworthiness and Summary Section 4
• Add this as last section to the document attached (Name: Main Document)
• Must have a minimum of 2-3 in-text citations (APA format, 7th ed)
each point below covered in detail
• Solid and thorough conclusion to summarize entire document to
pull all content together
Review the social change articles noted below
Summarize across the different data sources and respond to the following:
• What themes are in common?
• What sources have different themes?
• Explain the trustworthiness of your findings, in terms of:
o Dependability strategies
• Based on the results of your analyses, how would you answer the question: “What is the meaning of social change for Walden graduate students?”
• Based on your review of the three articles on social change, which one is aligned with your interests regarding social change and why?
References: (Please note these references are to be used to complete the last section, however, the reference list should include ALL references noted throughout the entire document)
Ravitch, S. M., & Carl, N. M. (2021). Qualitative research: Bridging the conceptual, theoretical, and methodological (2nd ed.) Sage Publications.
• Chapter 7, “Ethics and Relational Research” (pp. 193–232)
Rubin, H. J., & Rubin, I. S. (2012). Qualitative interviewing: The art of hearing data (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
• Chapter 13, “Sharing the Results” (pp. 213–232)
Corporate Social Responsibility
Trustworthiness in Qualitative Research