Whether you plan to serve as a leader or not, it is beneficial to identify your leadership style. At some point in your life or career, you may be faced with leading a project, directing a social group, or providing some oversight for an initiative personally or professionally. Knowing your leadership style can help you to recognize your response and approach to situations and hone the skills that could better the situation.
Complete the leadership style assessment: What’s Your Leadership Style? (https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/leadership-style-quiz.htm)
• Develop a PowerPoint or other digital presentation.
• Include the following assignment points:
1. Summarize your assessment outcomes and leadership style. a. You can include charts, figures, or graphs if you choose
2. Describe how your leadership style benefits you personally and/or professionally.
3. Summarize the pros and cons for this leadership type
4. Use one or more articles or credible sources from the CSU-Global library to support your ideas, assertions, and claims.