Answer each of the questions with a paragraph or more. Sources not required for each question but a total of four required.
1. What is a softphone?
2. List four typical active attacks against Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN). Briefly describe each one.
3. What are some of the security concerns in the Internet Control Management Protocol (ICMP)?
4. Which wireless technology does not operate in the 2.4Ghz frequency range? (Explain)
a. IEEE 802.11a
b. IEEE 802.11b
c. IEEE 802.11g
5. Routing information is encrypted using which technology: (Explain)
a. S-ATM (Secure ATM)
b. Link encryption
d. File Transfer protocol (FTP)
6. List at least five SMS attack types. Could SMS attacks cripple a mobile phone network? Why or why not? Explain.