1. Give me your analysis of the S&P 500 (two charts)
• Use a 5 year weekly chart with 50 and 200-period moving averages.
• Use a 1 year daily chart with 50 and 200-period moving averages and any indicator that we cover in class.
2. Print a one-year daily bar chart of your stock with all relevant trend lines.
3. Print two five-year weekly charts of your stock
• Log Scale – draw all trend lines and discuss on-balance volume.
• Arithmetic Scale – draw all trend lines and discuss volume at price.
4. Print a one-year daily chart of your stock with a 9 and 14 period RSI at the bottom.
• Highlight all overbought and oversold levels. Be sure to adjust these for the trend.
5. Print a one-year bar chart of your stock with a 20 and 50-day moving average.
• Show the buy and sell signals of a two moving average system.
6. Print a one-year bar chart of your stock relative to the S&P 500.
• Is it leading or lagging?
7. Write a thoughtful analysis of your stock and tell me if you would open a long or short position as of the due date.