For this assessment item, students will work individually on their chosen essay topic.
An essay is an academic document and must meet the requirements of academic rigour, that is: clear writing, comprehensive research, strong analysis and relevant referencing (AMJ or APA style) and be approximately 2500 words (+/-10%).
Students must choose 1 of the following essay questions:
1. Sustainability is linked to ethical decision making and corporate social responsibility. Critically discuss this statement.
Students should be able to demonstrate their ability to:
• identify issues as they relate to business and society,
• prepare a professionally presented written document,
• apply multi-disciplinary knowledge through appropriate examples and research
• produce a well-reasoned and evidence-based analysis.