need to create a plan for 3 days of eating according to their therapeutic diet’s guidelines with itemized components of the diet, including total calories, carbohydrates, fats, proteins, fiber, and selected vitamins and minerals, for each day. They will
write a paper of 2-3 pages in length (APA format) that answers the following questions:
1. What are the major specific dietary requirements for your therapy diet, and what are the main
reasons for those requirements?
2. How did your therapy diet compare to the standard nutrition requirements for the average
3. What were the easiest parts of following this diet plan?
4. What were the most difficult parts of following this diet plan?
5. What knowledge did you gain and what insight could you use to potentially assist a future
patient/client who has to follow a diet plan similar to this?
They will also produce a visual aid to accompany their project. It may be a neat, informative,
well organized poster, a powerpoint presentation, a video presentation, or 2-3 recipes that
have been modified or created specifically for their diet plan.