Proyecto final – Mi familia
Create a family tree of the “ideal” family (not your own) and present it to the class where they include photos of the family members and speak to each one.
Topics include: How many siblings, their ages, are they older/younger? How are the different members of the family? What are their interests? What are some
family traditions? Pets should be included. Your first slide may include a large family tree labeled with pictures the next slide may be your immediate family,
third slide may be pictures of your family traditions, and the last slide may be activities you and your family enjoy doing together. BE CREATIVE!
You need to be very creative, present your project as they best see fit, and relate them to themes that were covered in class (cultures, traditions).
Guidelines / Requirements:
• 100% in Spanish. Points will be deducted for the use of English.
• Employ appropriate adjectives to describe family members (minimum five per family member)
• Employ appropriate verb usage in the present tense (minimum five verbs appropriately conjugated in the present tense per family
• Be sure to include sufficient variation in your descriiptions so person A does not sound like person B.
• If your family is very large (in the case of divorce, remarriage, many siblings) you are free to pick your family in a way that is most representative or that
works best for you.
• Present for a minimum of five minutes.
• Present a minimum of eight family members
***A little about me….I am a white Italian-American 19 year old female freshman in college. I live in Albany, NY. You can create my “ideal family”. Please label
the family members in Spanish. I am looking for you to create the presentation and I will be presenting it in Spanish. So, you doing the pictures and Spanish
labeling for me to present.