· Review your Course Announcements for possible information related to this week’s Discussion.
· Review the Learning Resources on social change. Pay particular attention to the examples of how Walden faculty and alumni are effecting positive social change in their communities. In addition, consider how becoming a systems thinker can help you promote social change.
· Reflect on what you learned in this course about social change and prevention, advocacy, and consultation.
· Consider how you will use what you learned in your current or future role in the human services profession to effect positive social change.
BY DAY 4
Post a response to the following questions:
· What have you learned about social change as a result of completing this course?
· How do you plan on using what you learned in your current or future role in the human services profession to effect positive social change? In your response, be sure to address how you would use prevention, advocacy, and consultation in your work.