Each team of two students has to find a research paper (Journal or Conference article) discussing the topic of “Evaluate, design, measure, and control the quality of an engineering system”. The found paper must be summarized in two pages (Double Spaced, Auto/Auto, Times New Romans, font 12). Only text should be found in the summary, no tables, figures, equations, titles or subtitles, citations or bullets. Do not forget to mention the paper title, the name of the authors, the name of the journal with the volume number, and the publication year on the cover page of your summary as citation, using one of the citation standards. The citations standards (APA, Harvard, IEE and others) can be found under References when you use Microsoft word. You can use the library online search system to find a research paper.
If you need any help how to read the research article and extract some information from it, please do not hesitate to ask me.
When you summarize the paper, make sure you avoid plagiarism (Copy statements as is). TURNITIN will be used to check your submission for cheating and plagiarism. A percentage of similarities more than 30% will result in rejecting your submission and giving you a grade of Zero out of 15. You must follow ALL the submission instructions mentioned in this assignment to avoid getting bad grade.
• No late submission after the due date will be accepted.
• Submission is made through TURNITIN only.
• Only Microsoft word document format is accepted.
• You must follow the sample cover page provided below, just change the “paper title” in blue and add your names.
• Work in a group of 2 students. Only one of the two group members can submit the assignment. If both submitted, your both works will be rejected and you will get Zero for that.
In the next week of submission, each team might be subjected to discussion about his paper.