Before we can consider your application to study, we would be grateful if you could please refer to UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) guidance below and provide us with a brief academic justification:
• Why you feel that the your new course is related to your previous course
Being a business consultant, we have noticed the demand of data driven solutions are in higher demand plus I have invested in start-ups that use AI solutions so for me its important to become familiar with data science.
• How this course will help you in your genuine career aspirations.
As mentioned above plus the Gulf States and specifically the Sultanate of Oman where im from are moving forward to become a data driven economies its important from me career wise and have an advantage to become part of the change force giving that very few omani nationals are accredited data scientists.
The guidance is as follows:
Studying at the same level
• 5.40 If the student’s new course is at the same level as the previous course, it may exceptionally be considered to represent academic progression if the course is at degree level or above; the sponsor teaching the course is an HEI with Tier 4 Sponsor status and:
• a. the new course is related to the previous course for which the student was given Tier 4 leave (meaning that it is either connected to the previous course, part of the same subject group or involves deeper specialisation); or
• b. the student’s previous and new course combined, support the student’s genuine career aspirations.