Portray Key Aspects of Administrative Law
For this assignment, assume you are an instructor preparing a presentation for graduate students in an administrative law course. Select one federal mandate of interest to you as a case study for your presentation. Examples include, but are not limited to, the Affordable Care Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act, the Individual with Disabilities Education Act, Equality Act, or No Child Left Behind.
Be certain your presentation includes the following:
· Devise an understanding of how agencies enforce the mandate.
· Formulate the mandate’s impact in regulating activities of society.
· Depict any differences found between formal and informal rulemaking regarding the mandate.
· Portray the influence of special interest groups (to include the media) on public opinion of the mandate and the primary administrative agency developing or enforcing it.
· Synthesize the various methods of judicial, legislative, and executive control in the development and enforcement of the mandate.
· Produce a recommendation for administrative reform for the mandate.
Provide specific examples to detail your presentation.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics, as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Length: 15-20 slides (with a separate title and reference slide[s]).
Notes Length: 200-350 words for each slide
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information.
Upload your assignment using the Upload Assignment button below.
The completed assignment should address all the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations, and current APA standards