Project Information Sheet
Interviewee’s Organization Activision-Blizzard
Provide a brief summary of the Interviewee’s organization and an explanation of why this organization meets the assignment criteria. The organization has recently been under scrutiny for inappropriate workplace conduct and poor management. They face legal action due to their poor hr department and hostile work environment.
List of Questions
Activision Blizzard Company
1. Organizational behaviors are among the issues brought up against the company, has this influenced company output and brand image?
2. Over the past three to five years, there have been issues concerning workers’ discrimination. What are the measures your company has taken towards overcoming these issues?
3. Also, some allegations have been published on social media platforms concerning certain behaviors in your company, many of which involved female workers being harassed. Were the allegations true? What measures did you take against staff members who participated in those unethical behaviors?
4. Has company leadership created any OB problems for the organization? And if so, how do you deal with the employee complaints?
5. Are company leaders evaluated strictly on their financial performance or do you consider other factors like employee feedback or even 360-Degree feedback?
6. How do the company’s new leaders plan on fixing the organizational environment and regaining support from customers and employees?
7. Racism is one of the acts that all institutions across the world condemn. Recently, your company has been associated with issues concerning racism. Are the issues real? Are there no laws and rules in your company that protect human rights?
8. Since the said allegations of racism in your company, what measures have been put to ensure such unethical behaviors will not occur again? Were actions taken towards the people who were discriminating against others?
9. Some of the employees and staff have depressions and hard times. Have you ever come across a depressed staff? How did you assist them in reducing or managing their stress? Did you go through any processes?
10. How do your new executives plan to handle further allegations and what are you doing to support and help the victims of said allegations?
11. How will you punish employees who continue to harass fellow employees inappropriately while in the workplace after the new procedures have been implemented?
12. How will you go about screening and background checks for new hires so that this problem does not occur again?
13. What incentives will you provide for employees to retain employment with your company rather than leaving to go to competitors in search of a more fair and safe work environment?
14. Out of the four leader decision-making styles, which would you say Activision has adopted? And why?
15. In the last few years, there have been many layoffs. Is that mostly correlated to decreased readiness or sales performance?
16. Is current employee turnover mostly due to layoffs or employee resignations?
17. Ultimately, what needs to change within the company to restore stability and faith in the brand?