· Reflect on your practice questions results. Identify content-area strengths and opportunities for improvement.
· Also reflect on your overall test-taking. Was the length of time allotted comfortable or did you run out of time? Did a particular question format prove difficult?
· Summarize your practice questions results, including your strengths and opportunities for improvement.
Note: Your grade for this Assignment will not be derived from your test results but from your self-reflection and study plan.
· Create a study plan, including 3–4 specific goals and the tasks you need to complete to accomplish each goal. Include a timetable for accomplishing them and a description of how you will measure your progress.
· Describe resources you would use to accomplish your goals and tasks, such as ways to participate in a study group or review course, mnemonics and other mental strategies, and print or online resources you could use to study.
See my Identify content-area strengths and opportunities for improvement below:
Coding/Billing – weakness
Malpractice/Negligence – strength
Scope of Practice – Strength
Professional Role – Needs Improvements
Certification and Licensure – Strength
Ethics – Needs Improvements