- Read the following section of the text:
Cañas, K., & Sondak, H. (2014). Nine Symptoms That May Indicate a Need for Diversity Training, pp. 304.
As you complete your Immersion Experience and think about the Business Case that you will need to present to senior leadership supporting your diversity recommendation, it is important that you have developed the skills to identify potential diversity related concerns or problems in organizations. The checklist that you will be completing this week will assist you in identifying some of the challenges that may currently be present in the organization that you should be aware of. Thinking about the company/department in your immersion experience and your experience with the company/department to date, complete the checklist to assess the need for diversity training. What were the results? Incorporating learning material from the course, what are some of the ways in which these challenges can be addressed? How can this information be used to support your Business Case for diversity and contribute to your Immersion Experience?
• Your assignment should be approximately 500 words in length (typically, two double-spaced pages), not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
• Your assignment should include a title page and a reference list page (if using references), and be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all other requirements of APA Stylebook.
• A minimum of two references must be used. Please format them in the most current APA format.
• An abstract is not required.
• Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
• Please submit this assignment through Assignments in D2L by 11:59PM Central Time on Sunday.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;