. Write essay on the topicsn given;
What is Morality, The Good Life, “Kantian Ethics, Natural Law, Social Contract Theory, Abortion, Sexual Morality, Reading: Friedrich Nietzsche , Reading: Michel Foucault , Reading: Emmanuel Levinas,
Follow the guidelines in Essay 3 (10 pts.).
2. Clearly state your driving question (10 pts. each). In Philosophy, if you do not have a driving question you simply do not have a philosophical essay.
3. Quote appropriately (10 pts.).
4. Have a clear and effective conclusion (20 pts.). Avoid a short conclusion that ends with a new question. You don’t want your essay to turn into some kind of never-ending “Friday the 13th” essay.
5. Write as well as you can. I normally look for content, but this time ensure that your essay is well written: coversheet, numbered pages, index, bibliography, works cited, etc. Ensure you tell your proofreader what writing format you’re using.
6. At least 1500 words (20 pts.), which is 3 single space pages.