Goals of work
Early collaboration within highly networked supply chains or value-added networks is becoming increasingly important in the development of smart products.
These highly interdisciplinary products require closer collaboration in the early stages of product development. For this reason, the current supply chain
management should be examined within the scope of this work and adjusted or optimized accordingly.
To achieve this goal, the following individual tasks arise:
• Basic research regarding supply chain management
• Basic research on supply chains and their transformation into value creation networks
• Modelling of a reference process to set up value creation networks in the context of model-based product development
• Exemplary modelling of such a network using a suitable modelling language like sysML
• Potential approaches to managing value network models