A research report communicates the result of a study to clients. Suppose that you have been commissioned
by Bunnings Group Limited, a leading retailer of home improvement and outdoor living products in Australia,
to prepare a brief research report based on the questionnaire and data of “Bunnings Warehouse survey”
1. Executive summary (10% of assignment overall mark). 2. Research problem (15% of assignment overall
Is the marketing research problem clearly defined and well thought-out?
Is the justification sensible and appropriate?
2. Research approach and hypotheses (25% of assignment overall mark).
Do the RQs provider a good coverage of the MRP components? Are they well thought-out?
Are the constructs, variables and questionnaire questions correctly identified?
Most importantly, are appropriate statistical tests chosen to test the hypotheses?
3. Statistical analysis (30% of assignment overall mark).
4. Managerial implication (15% of assignment overall mark)
Is the discussion of findings correct and sensible?
Is the discussion of managerial implication sensible and broadly consistent with section 1?
4. Quality of writing and communication (5% of assignment overall mark).
clearly explained; writing is cogent, lucid and flows naturally
appropriate use of bullet points and tables
reads like a report, not a record of a Q&