· This is an individual task.
· The task focuses on areas studied to date, requiring you to show knowledge and application in the parts stated.
· You should upload a single, correctly formatted document which may also include any relevant tables and diagrams
During week 3 a particular industrial product will be assigned to you. You have to develop a marketing plan for your product including (but not exclusively) the following points (10 points each)
1. Description of the product
2. Classification of the product
3. Main uses of the product
4. Differentiation Strategy (Value Proposition)
7. Main decision makers in the purchasing process of the product
8. Approach strategy towards customers
9. Critical discussion about the convenience of working with Key Accounts approach
10. Any other factor you consider key for the your marketing plan
· Wordcount: 2.000 words
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded from the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· Harvard style in-text citations and bibliography
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
1. Have an in-depth understanding of B2B market opportunities.
2. Identify and differentiate between the different and unique challenges of business markets
3. Apply and analyze the different B2Bsystems and processes
4. Have a systematic understanding of how theoretical concepts can be applied in business markets.
5. Critically appreciate B2B marketing strategy assessments and developments.
6. Apply and assess the tools for B2Bmarketing strategy development and implementation