Some security practitioners suggest that key IoT security steps include:
1. Make people aware that there is a threat to security;
2. Design a technical solution to reduce security vulnerabilities;
3. Align the legal and regulatory frameworks; and
4. Develop a workforce with the skills to handle IoT security.
Write 700 words in word document about following
1) Address each of the FOUR IoT security steps listed above in terms of IoT devices.
2) Explain in detail, in a step-by-step guide, how to make people more aware of the problems associated with the use of IoT devices.