Interpreting X-Rays of Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
It is important for NPs to be able to differentiate between OA and RA.
In addition to the patient interview and exam, reviewing x-rays is another tool for making a diagnosis.
Review the x-ray images on OA and RA.
Write a 550-word message in which you address the following:
- What is the core defect of OA?
- What will x-rays reveal with OA?
- Which joints are typically affected first with OA?
- What evidence-based practice (EBP) guidelines are used for managing OA and RA?
- What medications are used first- and second-line?
- What nonmedicinal treatment interventions are available?
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
APA format 4 References