GenX Case Study- SCENARIO pages 2-6 in the pdf document. Write a 2-page policy brief to guide your advocacy recommendations for proposed solution to the GenX issue in North Carolina. Note that all of the 7 questions don’t need to be discussed in the fact brief, but you should consider them as prior to writing the fact brief.
1. Who are the stakeholders and what do you think their perspectives are on this case? Consider their primary needs and priorities. What are their needs? What can and cannot be negotiated? Consider what they must gain, and what they have to lose.
2. What are the costs of maintaining the status quo? What part of the situation must change, and which stakeholders do you need to persuade?
3 What concessions would you ask each stakeholder to make, if any?
4. What is your policy recommendation? Substantiate your claims using examples of scientific and non-scientific data. Your response should incorporate a problem statement, as you have defined it. Please comment on the role of non-scientific data in this decision.
5. How much will your recommendations cost to implement? (Don’t need exact $ figures or you can make these up)
6. What are likely to be the primary obstacles to implementation? (Does your solution require legislative approval? administrative approvals?)
7. What would be your communication strategy to reach out to stakeholders? How would you incorporate their primary motivators and needs into your communication strategy, if at all?