Question：film influencing fashion
Important structure：the basis of a good assignment is a good plan
· the plan will provide a framework for the essay, so that when you sit down to write you will know exactly what you are trying to achieve, it also provides your tutor with information so they can give you constructive feedback and advice. You need to be able to identify what your ‘thesis’ or ‘argument’ is.
· you probably will write several versions of the plan before you have a workable outline. An early stage of the outline will involve some kind of brainstorming – maybe a random list of points, or a ‘mind-map’ diagram.
· the next stage is to organise these points into sections that will provide a workable structure. Think about how the points relate to each other.
Your plan should look something like this:
Identify the subject, its scope, and the issues to be discussed ie.
a) An indication of the main area with which your research engages
b) Your thesis or main idea/argument
c) An indication of the kind of approach you have taken to your topic
2. The main body of the assignment – the argument: divide this into subsections. They should be organised in a logical sequence
a) The main ideas
b) Give examples to support the main ideas
a) suggest what your findings might be (you will probably not be at the stage to have very definite conclusions)
4. Bibliography, an absolute minimum of twelve items and hopefully more by this stage (to date)
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;