• All assignments should be submitted on Plain A4 Engineering paper neatly worked out
with page numbers at the bottom of the page.
• Students are reminded to strictly adhere to the University’s Academic Integrity
Plagiarism in any form will not be tolerated.
Course Learning Outcome(s):
• Acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies .
Visit following web sites:
1. NSPE Code of Ethics : https://www.nspe.org/resources/ethics/code-ethics
2. ASCE Code of Ethics : https://www.asce.org/career-growth/ethics/code-of-ethics 3.
IEEE Code of Ethics : www.ieee.org/about/corporate/governance/p7-8.html
4. ASME Code of Ethics :
Why do engineers follow a code of ethics?
Choose any two codes (for example NSPE code of ethics and ASCE code of ethics) and
identify what do these two codes of ethics have in common? Do they differ anywhere?
(Prepare a two-paragraph answer; word limit – min. 800 words. Answer can be typed or
You may also include any other code of ethics applicable to your major of study