· Report requirements:
· TOPIC: Environmental Justice, OGONI LAND, Nigerian as a case study
The project should present a thorough investigation into the selected topic that was submitted as Assessment 3 (Research project proposal).
The report should include the following sections and components:
- Title page
- Abstract (half page maximum)
- Table of Contents
- Detailed analysis of the issue
- Case study
- References (correct style required e.g. Harvard)
- Appendices (where appropriate)
- Line spacing should be 1.5
- Page numbers
Tables, maps, diagrams, photos, etc. can be used in the report where appropriate. They can inserted either in-text or compiled in an appendix. Ensure all graphics have a caption and are correctly referenced. Ensure that all graphics are referred to in the text of the report.
3,000 words maximum (word limit does not include the reference list, tables, figures or appendicies)
This Assessment Task relates to the following Learning Outcomes:
- Develop a broad understanding and knowledge of the nature of environmental health issues at different geographic scales – local, regional, national and global.
- Develop critical, analytical and integrative thinking skills by class discussions and reading key environmental health reports, journals, and internet resources.
- Prepare and present a detailed research investigation on a specific environmental health topic utilising advanced science communication skills and considered opinion highlighting the nature of the issue, population affected, key findings and recommendations.
- Gain the confidence and capacity to contribute to public discourse on a range of environmental health issues.
- Appreciate the interdisciplinary nature of environmental health professionals skills and knowledge in the context of other units of study.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;