• Choose a total of three questions, any three, your choice, for a total of three questions each week.
• Your responses must be submitted in an APA-formatted Microsoft Word document with a cover page and references page.
• Each response should be well-developed and in essay format (introduction, body, format). You need to clearly cite your sources within your responses.
• Wherever possible, include illustrative examples taken from professional experience.
• Again, these are not supposed to be succinct responses.
• Make sure that proper grammar and spelling are practiced.
1. What features or abilities does an intrusion prevention system use to protect a network?
2. What is a man-in-the-middle attack?
3. What is the Heartbleed bug and how does it threaten security?