Your case study should include discussion of the following:
• What was the context in which design thinking was applied? How familiar was the organisation with design
approaches before starting the project?
• How and why was this approach chosen? What were the expectations?
• What activities took place and how were things organised? What happened along the way?
What frameworks were used to shape the activity?
• What resources (skills, knowledge, methods, financial resources) were involved?
• Who was involved, when, how and why?
• What were the outcomes of using this approach and for whom? What were the benefits of using a design
• What were the challenges and how were they overcome (or not)?
• Did the organisation invest further in developing a design capability?