Critical thinking gives you the power to make sense of something by deliberately choosing how to respond to events that you encounter. You take in information, examine and ask questions about it, look at new perspectives, and identify a plan. You use problem-solving and decision-making strategies.
· Choose a decision that you need to make soon and write it down.
· What goal or desired outcomes do you seek from this decision? Prioritize goals or desired outcomes and write them down.
· Identify who and what will be affected by your decision and indicate how your decision will affect them.
· Identify any available options you might have.
· Taking into account and evaluating your information, identify a plan or decide what you are going to do.
· After you have made your decision, evaluate the result.