Editing is to include essentially making the paper ready to submit. So editing would include creating a cohesive paper, creating a cover page, abstract and alphabetizing the references.
Below are the instructions for the assignment:
Identify two communities in New York City. Use the neighborhoods described by the NYC Department of Health & Mental Hygiene (NYCDOHMH) Community Health Profiles–
2. Briefly describe both neighborhoods—where are they located; what stands out in terms of similarities or differences in income levels, age, race/ethnicity, country of birth, or other characteristics.
3. Focus on the top two health issues/problems (one to be COVID-19) and compare the neighborhoods. Consider the similarities and differences. Consider factors/forces, which might account for these differences.
4. Discuss what, if anything is currently being done to improve progress on these issues or problems on a citywide (or community-wide) basis. (You may want to use the Take Care New York 2020 document in answering this question) with critical analysis of availability and utilization of the resources
5. Identify other resources in the neighborhoods that may be used to address these issues or problems with critical analysis of utilization of the resources
6. Propose innovative interventions to address these issues/problems in these neighborhoods. Who should take the lead on the efforts/interventions (for examplelocal health providers, schools, hospitals, clinics, community-based organizations)? What potential partnerships between different groups might help make these interventions successful? Is there a role for nurses as clinicians and/or nurses as community members?
Your data sources should include the NYCDOHMH Community Health Profiles and Take Care New York 2020 document. Use other Web-based sources to identify additional characteristics of the communities, their resources, local organizations, etc.
The paper should be 5-6 pages in length, excluding cover page, abstract and reference. Include citations and references for data and statements of fact according to APA format, including at least 7 current, relevant peer-reviewed journal articles. Use 12-point Times New Roman font and 1-inch margins..