9781284200171_CASE_Should There Be the Marketing of Body Parts.pdf
Read the attached case, the textbook chapters, and watch the videos to be able to analyze the case.
The issue presented in this case is a serious and difficult issue from a religious, moral and health care perspective. There are significant wait times for organs in several important areas to maintain bodily functions for people in the U.S. In addition to the established procedures that have been used to harvest organs, sadly there has been a black market that has also occurred for organ harvesting. Within the medical profession some have questioned whether individuals should be paid to donate and whether this might, with appropriate regulations, lead to greater pools for donated organs and the reduction of wait times in needed areas. The challenge then is to determine some of the ethical perspectives around this issue.
Discuss both the pros and cons of “pay-for-parts”.
The Case Analysis must follow the following guidelines:
1. You must give a quality analysis of the case based on the key terms showing mastery, using clear logic, and supporting facts. Also, the analysis must directly address the case using chapter readings and research.
2. Case Analyses test the understanding of key elements of Healthcare Marketing, therefore, they must be thoroughly addressed.
3. You must use citations with references to document information obtained from sources. The key elements and concepts of Healthcare Marketing are found in the sources listed in the syllabus (it is your duty to search for them, read, analyze, evaluate, summarize, paraphrase in your answers, and cite the authors who wrote the articles, books, term papers, memoirs, studies, etc. What it means is that you will have not less than 5 references from the listed sources.
4. Grammatically correct paper, no typos, and must have obviously been proofread for logic.
5. Avoid direct quotes, you must paraphrase and cite. If you direct quote (two words or three words, mission statements, phrases, etc.) you must include in your citation parenthesis page number or paragraph number. When you direct quote Brand taglines, you must include the Brand name in the citation parenthesis.
6. Key terms or Questions must be typed out as headings, with follow-up analysis or answers in paragraph format, and a summary or conclusion at the end of the paper.
The Case Analysis must be in APA format