Your client is the company you are allocated (NEW LOOK). To stay in competition, your client has to constantly evolve and adopt into market changes. To serve your client, your aim is to conduct strategic change research and investigation, and equip your client with your in-depth analysis and constructive solutions so as to turn the business around.
Focus your analysis:
– Identify two to five key problems.
– Why do they exist?
– How do they impact the organisation?
– Who is responsible for them? Uncover possible solutions?
– Select the best solution.
– Consider strong supporting evidence, pros, and cons: is this solution realistic?
Your strategic change analysis should consider:
– Establish a motivation for change.
– Analyse the current situation and future state for change.
– Set the vision and strategies of change.
– Implement the change.
– Measure the change implementation.
– Adopt or adjust for unexpectations.
LO2: Explore strategic implementation and change management processes
LO3: Analyse the process of strategy formulation, strategic decision making and utilisation of key resources