Answer the following essay questions. Your responses should be constructed in complete sentences and should use correct sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Your response should be in APA Format, including proper headers, page numbering, and cover page text. The body of the response should include double-spacing, 12-point type, and one- inch margins. Be sure to cite your resources and provide all references using APA format. Remember to reference all work cited or quoted by the text authors.
To use the Microsoft APA template, choose “New from template” and look for the APA template. If you do not already have the APA template installed, it is available from Microsoft at https://templates.office.com/en-US/APA-style-report-6th-edition-TM03982351
Each essay is worth 20 points for a total of 120 points. (70% Content/30% Grammar/Mechanics)
1. Explain the role of cellular respiration in a cell and why it is necessary.
2. Summarize the purpose of cellular reproduction and why it is necessary for life.
3. Explain the relationship between certain genes and cancer(s) and identify factors that may reduce the risk of cancer.
4. Define the terms diploid, haploid, sister chromatid, and homologous chromosomes.
5. List the phases of meiosis and briefly describe the events that occur during each phase.
6. Explain Mendel’s laws of inheritance.
Observe the basic unity of life and the interdependence of the varieties of living things on Earth.
Please reference/quote/cite all content that’s not yours. Even if citations are too repeatedly, please still do. My professor is very detail oriented, especially when it comes to citations and copy rights. I would prefer if most of the content is taken out of the textbook. If more chapter pages are needed, please reach out to me so that I can provide you with the materials needed. Lastly, please meet the assignment outcome. Thank you.
-Include the questions in the final document.
-Check grammar before submitting.
-The better the job, the more orders I’ll be giving you
Mader, S.S. and Windelspecht, M. (2015). Essentials of Biology. (4th Edition). New York, NY McGraw-Hill.