Introduction & Conclusion for each section
At least 2 in-text citations for each section (Ex: Part 1 & Part A, etc)
Must be APA format (7th edition)
Please use the headings as noted below for each section
PART 1: Trustworthiness in Qualitative Research
• Review Chapter 7 of the Ravitch and Carl article and the Shenton article related to trustworthiness in qualitative research.
• Provide an explanation of how researcher can ensure the quality, trustworthiness, and credibility of qualitative research.
o Provide examples of specific techniques and strategies.
• Part 1(A) — After the Reference section, please note the following:
Provide explanation about a different article related to trustworthiness and/or quality of qualitative research that offers techniques or strategies in contrast to the one outlined above.
o Explain how these other techniques or strategies might further ensure quality, trustworthiness, and credibility in qualitative research.
o Explain how you can evaluate the feasibility of other strategies.
PART 2: Ethics in Data Collection
Review Chapter 7 of the Ravitch and Carl article and consider ethics in qualitative research.
o Provide an explanation of the unique ethical challenges of protecting privacy, minimizing harm, and respecting the shared experience of others.
Part 2(A) — After the Reference section, please note the following:
o Provide a related article that talks protecting privacy, minimizing harm, and respecting the shared experiences of others and expand thought further from the above.
o Provide a suggestion for overcoming the ethical challenges
Ravitch, S. M., & Carl, N. M. (2021). Qualitative research: Bridging the conceptual, theoretical, and methodological (2nd ed.) Sage Publications.
• Chapter 7, “Ethics and Relational Research” (pp. 193–232)
Rubin, H. J., & Rubin, I. S. (2012). Qualitative interviewing: The art of hearing data (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
• Chapter 13, “Sharing the Results” (pp. 213–232)
Articles attached for reference:
Higher Education Article
Corporate Social Responsibility Article