For this graded discussion board, please write a 500-700 word analysis answering the question provided
below. After posting your own analysis, you will respond in a brief comment to two other student’s posts.
Your response should be 300-500 words.
You will receive 5 marks for this assignment: 3 points for your answer, and 2 points for your responses.
Based on the reading Melissa Rae Horsman & Patricia Cormack (2018) “A meaningful meaninglessness:
Canadian university culture as gendered and class-based privilege”, how do you feel this article reflects
your experience at a university in Canada? You must incorporate two concepts from the class in your
response (you can tie these concepts to your experiences or how they relate to the article).
Note: If you have not experienced campus life directly you can discuss high school experiences, how you
think your experience might have been or stories from friends/siblings.
You will be able to submit past the deadline but will suffer a 0.5 penalty for each day it is late. After 3 days
you will receive a 0.
You will lose marks if:
1. You do not include the word count for both your original post and your reply.
2. You either exceed the word count or have failed to reach it.
3. You do not include citations for all non-original sources OR your citations do not follow proper APA
4. You use non-scholarly sources.
5. Your written work contains a number of mistakes (grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.).
https://www.studocu.com/en-ca/document/university-of-ottawa/introduction-to-criminology/lecturenotes/meaningful-meaningless/8708133/view This is the link of reading