Submit your answers to the Business Plan Questions, 1-13, below. This is the business that you will use throughout the course for your business plan development. Be sure to give it careful consideration as you will be required to research, create, and submit answers to many questions about this business during future weeks. This is a small business that you will manage. It may either be an existing business or one you hope to start. This should be at least three full double-spaced pages. Using APA format, reference your eText and at least one additional scholarly source to demonstrate critical thinking. See note below about non-academic websites.
1. When and where is the business to start?
2. What is the history of the company?
3. What are the company’s objectives?
4.What changes have been made in structure and/or ownership?
5. In what stage of development is the company?
6. What has been achieved to date?
7. What is the company’s distinctive competence?
8. What are the basic nature and activity of the business?
9. What is its primary product or service?
10. What customers will be served?
11. What is the company’s form of organization?
12. What are the current and projected economic states of the industry?
13. Does the company intend to become a publicly traded company or an acquisition candi- date, or do the owners want to transfer ownership to the next generation of the family?