1. Appendix: Interviews
Interview Questions for the Consumers of Archival Fashion:
1. In your eyes, how would you define the concept of Archival Fashion?
2. How would you rate or define the intensity of your interest in Archival Fashion?
3. Are your peers interested in this type of fashion, and has their interest played any role in influencing your interest in it?
4. What are the prominent factors that encourage you to get involved in this type of fashion particularly?
5. Based on your yearly income, which social class of people do you believe you belong to, and what is its impact on your preference for buying Archival Fashion products?
6. What is your age?
7. Do you generally feel nostalgic regarding the old trends that were once relevant?
8. In the future do you see yourself being an active part of the consumers party of this industry?
9. What are some factors which would serve to drive you away from the industry as a whole?
10. What are the benefits which you gain through purchasing archival fashion industry?
11. Why do you think the trend for archival fashion has emerged?
12. Do you think the trend for archival fashion is long term?
13. What impact do you think the archival fashion trend has had on fashion designers and the fashion industry as a whole?
14. What do you think are the reasons why brands or designers make series of archive fashions?