For this paper assume the following: You are a management consultant and have been hired to expand the company to a Southern American Country. (Pick a Country of your choice)
1) Identify key cultural business issues the company might confront in selling their product for the first time in your country of choice.
2) What might be the requirements to establish your product in that country? Example: should you hire a local company
3) Identify what cultural challenges or problems you may confront.
4) What challenge, problem, or opportunity faced by an individual, manager, executive, or organization and to then research and prepare a case study and accompanying teaching note.
– 4-6 pages with 2-3 for teaching note; double-spaced; 10-12 point font. (Including Cover and Reference Page) Total pages 7-9 (Correction)
– APA style citations of sources may be as footnotes or endnotes; please include a bibliography.
– Note that this is a graduate level academic paper. To the extent possible remove your personal politics from the assignment. The structure of the paper is up to you but remember to write to academic and/or professional standards.
Read this handout, “Case Study Writing,” for specific instructions on researching, analyzing, and writing the case study and teaching note.
– The case study itself should be at 4 to 6 pages in length and the teaching note should be about two to three pages double spaced , with pages numbered. Total Pages 7-9
– Please include citations [endnotes with APA style] at the end of the case (the reference page).
– You should consider whether additional tables or figures would be appropriate for the case; although, it will likely not involve financial analysis since the case should be focused on intercultural issues. You can put these in an Appendix at the very end. If you choose to put it within the body of the case, then you need to accommodate for the number of pages. Good cases take at least six pages to build the argument and present enough detailed information necessary for analysis.
Remember, in the case you PRESENT the background, details and facts, but you do not solve the problem within the case. Your discussion questions should prompt the reader to analyze and think through the implications in order to reach a possible solution.