Attached are a powerpoint that provide the instructions for the information that each slide should contain.
Then powerpoint is based on a Windshield Survey, in which I was to go out to a city and determine the following:
1. Demonstrate how to conduct a needs assessment related to community health
2. Define/ describe the prevalence and/or incidence of an illness or condition that is foreseen as an actual or potential health risk
3. Develop an action plan for the chosen population
4. Demonstrate the appropriate knowledge of theories or models of health counseling
and the implementation into the practice as a health counselor
5. Identify specific aspects of being a part of a team while working in community health care setting
Attached also is a short paper answering the above information based on what was observed.
Use that information to fill in/answer the questions in the slides.
Please identify an actual or potential health concern based on the observations, as this was not previously done. Be mindful of a specific age, culture or race.
References are not needed.