TOPIC: Diffusion of responsibility
approximately 500-600 words (two-three pages, double-spaced, 12 pt font). Include a title page and a reference page. Ensure that you use appropriate APA formatting throughout, including in-text citations where appropriate.
• In your journal entry, you will be discussing real-life occurrences/interactions that demonstrate the psychological concepts discussed in this course. The discussion can center on either an event/interaction from your life, a movie that is suggested or it can be derived from a newspaper/magazine article (make sure it is a reputable source, and you must include a copy of the article in your submission).
• Your journal entry will begin with an introduction to the topic with a definition of the term you have chosen for your journal. This will then be followed by a paragraph description of the event/interaction/article. If it is from your personal life, describe it in adequate detail so that your subsequent discussion makes sense to a person who was not there. If you watched a movie, please provide enough details as if I have not seen the movie. If you have selected a newspaper/magazine article, provide a brief summary of the contents.
• The bulk of your entry will be the analysis of the incident, in which you will answer the following questions:
1. Explain the relevance of the psychological concept to the scenario you have described. Why is this scenario a good example of the psychological concept in question? Please explain in detail, using appropriate terminology from the course.
2. How does your current awareness of this psychological concept change the way that you interpret what happened during this event?