• The students must demonstrate that they have successfully acquired the requisite skills and expertise for this assessment activity by making Animation video using Pencil2D program.
• Pencil2D is a free, open source 2D drawing and animation program. With Pencil2D, you can draw your own frame by frame animation, using the mouse and keyboard, or using a drawing tablet. You can also download image and sound and import them to use in your animation. You may check the following links to help you in creating the animation:
• Total Marks = 15
Animation video Project Report Presentation
5 marks 5 marks 5 marks
• Group Size = Min 2 People and Max 4 People
• Group Size may vary according to the strength of the CRN but must not exceed 4 members.
• One of the group member (group leader/coordinator) should submit all three files such as Project Report, Animation video (related files) and presentation slides on blackboard. Marks will be given based on your submission and quality of the contents.
• Each Animation Video will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
The quality of work done. 1 mark
Adding (or drawing) images, and Editing of the video(s) or images to produce the final cut of your animation video. 1 mark
Adding sound in the Background 1 mark
Total duration of video must be at least 30 seconds when using 10fps.
So you need at least 300 frames for a 30 seconds video. 1 mark
You must submit at least 2 files. 1/ The project file of Pencil2D program in which you developed the animation video. 2/ Export the file as Movie or Animated GIF. (if these files are not submitted then the total mark (5marks) allocated for Animation video will be deducted; ZERO mark will be given) 1 mark
• Each Project Report will be evaluated according to the marking criteria mentioned in the Project Report Template File.
• Students (Group) need to present their projects (either F2F or Virtual) on week 17 and week18. (Considered as last two weeks before the final review)
• Presentation schedule with date and allocated timing must be shared with the students via Blackboard before the beginning of Week 17.
• Each student can be judged both individually and as part of his/her group according to the following criteria:
Complete content (Introduction, body, and conclusion) 1 mark
Effective use of time (max. 8-10 min) 1 mark
Following the guidelines of using text and images in presentation 1 mark
Voice projection and loudness/ Eye contact/ Confidence and attitude 1 mark
Using the provided PowerPoint template 1 mark