Preparation: Official Letter
• Select an area within your topic/case study that you wish to see regulated or changed.
(Aesthetician or Aesthetic industry should be fully protected by the Australian law).
• Prepare a letter to the appropriate governing body on your innovative drive for regulations or change. https://www.ahpra.gov.au/publications/cosmetic-surgery-and-procedures/…This is the website of the governing body that the letter will be written to.
• Your Letter is to be inclusive of:
o Innovative Change
o Research case studies that support your innovation.
o Current and emerging trends associated with the innovative change desired.
o Ethical and legal considerations.
o Day-to-day practice the change will affect.
o Professional Associations supporting change/regulations.
o Governing and licensing bodies your innovative change is addressed to.
o Global perspective on the innovative change/Global regulations.
Step 1: Showcase Presentation
• Record a showcase of the information in your letter that you would present to a government representative on your innovative drive for regulations or change.
• Your showcase is to be 5 minutes in length.